How to Apply
Applying online is the best way to apply; it will not only speed up your application but also allow you to monitor and track the progress of your application.
To use the online application, you should follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form
- Print or save your completed application form
- Send by email (a specially provided email address will be provided at the end of the online application process), post or fax to UK NARIC a copy of your application form together with the following:
- a covering letter or email with your contact details and stating the purpose of your enquiry
- a photocopy or scanned version of your certificate(s) together with final transcript(s)
- a photocopy or scanned version of a certified translation in English if necessary
- payment for the service
- there is no need to send us a self-addressed envelope; a postage option is provided within the check-out process.
If you are applying for an English Language Assessment, in addition to the above we require the following:
- a photocopy or scanned version of your English test certificate(s) OR evidence of the medium of instruction of your study
If you are applying for a Statement of Comparability for the Early Years Sector additional supporting documentation is required. For further details please visit this section of our website.
An email address for applicants to submit scanned documentation is available upon completion of the online application form.
Alternatively please send postal applications to the following address:
Cheltenham, GL50 1XP
Or via fax to +44 (0)871 330 7005
Please note there is an additional postage charge, with three options available. See
Delivery Options for more information.
Important Note when applying online:
When you complete the online application form, you will be given a unique UK NARIC ID number, which you will need to include in all correspondence with UK NARIC (including on the copy of your final qualification). Your unique enquiry ID number will only be generated upon successful completion of all stages of the online application process.
Please note that your application will not be processed until we receive the payment and copies of your qualifications by email, post or fax to the office.
For information about how UK NARIC international evaluates skills and qualifications view the
Process and Procedures document.
This service is only available for those wishing to receive a Statement of Comparability, Statement of Comparability with Translation Waiver Scheme and English Language Assessment.
Proceed to the online application system