How to Apply
Applying online is the best way to apply; it will not only speed up your application but also allow you to monitor and track the progress of your application.
To use the online application, you should follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form
- Print your completed application form
- Send by post or fax to UK NARIC a copy of your application form together with the following:
- a covering letter with your contact details and stating the purpose of your enquiry
- a photocopy of your certificate(s) together with final transcript(s)
- a photocopy of a certified translation in English if necessary
- payment for the service
- there is no need to send us a self-addressed envelope; a postage option is provided within the check-out process.
If you are applying for an English Language Assessment, in addition to the above we require the following:
- a photocopy of your English test certificate(s) OR evidence of the medium of instruction of your study
Documents should be sent to the following address:
Cheltenham, GL50 1XP
Or via fax to +44 (0)871 330 7005
Please note there is an additional postage charge, with three options available. See
Delivery Options for more information.
Important Note when applying online:
When you complete the online application form, you will be given a unique UK NARIC ID number, which you will need to include in all correspondence with UK NARIC (including on the copy of your final qualification). Your unique enquiry ID number will only be generated upon successful completion of all stages of the online application process.
Please note that your application will not be processed until we receive the payment and copies of your qualifications by post or fax to the office.
For information about how UK NARIC evaluates skills and qualifications from overseas view the
Process and Procedures document.
This service is only available for those wishing to receive a Statement of Comparability, Statement of Comparability with Translation Waiver Scheme and English Language Assessment.
Proceed to the online application system