How to Apply
Applying online is the best way to apply; it will not only speed up your application but also allow you to monitor
and track the progress of your application.
To use the online application, you should follow these steps:
- Register a new account through the UK NARIC User Portal
- Upon completion of the registration process, you will receive an acknowledgement email containing a link, which
when followed, will enable you to activate your account
- Log in to your account using your email address and password
- Start your application by selecting the service(s) you require, uploading scanned versions of your
qualifications, and filling in your contact details. Please note that we require the following documentation
in order to process your application:
At the end of the application process, you will be offered several options to pay for the service(s) you selected. Once a payment method has been chosen, you will be sent an email confirming the service(s) you have ordered, and providing you with confirmation of the services you have ordered, and your unique enquiry ID number.
Following receipt of this confirmation email, you will then be kept up to date as to the progress of your application
via email, and will be able to communicate with us using the messaging function within the UK NARIC User Portal.
If you are applying for an English Language Assessment, in addition to the above we require the following:
- a covering letter or email with your contact details and stating the purpose of your enquiry
- a photocopy or scanned version of your certificate(s) together
with final transcript(s)
- a photocopy or scanned version of a certified translation in English if necessary
- payment for the service
- there is no need to send us a self-addressed envelope; a postage option is provided within the check-out process.
If you are applying for a Statement of Comparability for the Early Years Sector additional supporting
documentation is required. For further details please
visit this section of our website.
You will be able to upload scanned copies of all required documentation from within the UK NARIC User Portal.
If you are applying by post, please send all documentation, including a cover letter clearly explaining the service(s) you wish to receive, along with an explanation as to why you wish to receive the selected services, to the following address:
Cheltenham, GL50 1XP
Or via fax to +44 (0)871 330 7005
Please note there is an additional postage charge, with three options available. See
Delivery Options for more information.
Important Note when applying online:
When applying online, you will be given a unique UK NARIC enquiry ID number, which you should include in all correspondence with UK NARIC.
Please note that your application will not be processed until we receive the correct payment for the service(s) you have requested and all required documentation; either via upload through the UK NARIC User Portal, or by post to the office.
For information about how UK NARIC international evaluates skills and qualifications view the
Process and Procedures document.
Proceed to the online application system