The UK NARIC Annual Conference will be held on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th
November 2014 at The Millennium Mayfair, London.
We are expecting over 350 delegates to attend each day. The focus of the Conference will be centred on the Changing Landscape of Internationalisation and Challenges including key themes of:
Strategy & Policy:
- The shape of the international education environment;
- Future opportunities and challenges for organisations.
Compliance / Best Practice:
- Maintaining strong institutional procedures and best practice in quality assurance;
- Combating fraud and effective student admissions
- Focusing recruitment activities through market intelligence and data analysis
Recognising International Expertise:
- Policy and practices in the recognition of academic, vocational and professional qualifications
Bookings for the 2014 conference are now open. If you are a member of UK NARIC please register using our online booking system.
If you are not a member of UK NARIC, please contact the Conference Team on +44 (0)1242 258616 or email email@example.com to make your booking.