Bigger and better for 2015
Monday 23 November and Tuesday 24 November 2015
Full programme now available with speaker and workshop details
UK NARIC 2015 will be the biggest UK NARIC annual conference ever, with 400+ delegates and over 50 workshops with expert speakers.
To be assured of your place, reserve it as soon as possible using the online booking pages. The programme page has all workshop titles organised by time slot, with speaker details and summaries of workshop content. Our colour coded PDF has all workshop titles organised by the 7 conference themes and colours, so you can plan your personal conference programme to suit your particular interests.
You can select your workshops on the online conference booking form – members can access this by logging in, non-members by registering to create a UK NARIC account. You can change your workshop selection at any time by logging in and choosing My Training & Conferences (direct link – log in to access) from the menu on the Member Zone page.
Conference accommodation deals are available.
We have an impressive line-up of expert speakers including:
- Bharat Pamnani, Assistant Director of UK Visa & Immigration, on Tier 4 immigration rules
- Murray Simpson of Net Natives on the international student recruitment journey
- Gretchen Dobson of gretchendobson.com on harnessing your alumni ambassadors
- Jacqueline Kassteen of ICEF Monitor on overcoming disruption in international student markets
- Andrew Wharton of Hotcourses on insights into user behaviour and student trends in new emerging markets
- Jayne Rowley, HE Services Director of Prospects – using HEDD to combat degree fraud
- Lee Bartlett of Fragomen Worldwide immigration lawyers with the latest on immigration compliance
- Ian Westwood of Passport Proven on identity fraud and financial fraud
- John Mountford of AoC on new models for international delivery
- Janet Ilieva of Education Insight and John McNamara of McNamara Economic Research on emerging markets analysis
- Matthew Clancy of the Times Higher on student trends – who’s looking to study where?
- Amy Baker of The PIE News on the international higher education landscape
The 7 conference themes are:
- Immigration compliance: protect yourself (colour code red)
- Emerging international markets: research, intelligence (green)
- International marketing and recruitment: strategies and techniques (blue)
- English language: global standards (gold)
- International qualifications: recognition, mobility, issues and solutions (yellow)
- Developments and challenges in international education (grey)
- Policy and its impact (purple)
The UK NARIC 2015 central London venue - the Park Plaza in Victoria - is easy to get to, and the concentrated two-day programme makes UK NARIC 2015 the ideal opportunity to hear, and meet, experts on subjects ranging from immigration compliance and admissions best practice to emerging markets intelligence, marketing techniques and policy briefings to help you formulate and develop your international strategy.
Plaza – Victoria – London
A bigger venue in
central London convenient for
More workshops – 56 scheduled workshops across two days, themed so you can plan your conference and get the information you need.
More delegates – great networking with 400 education and industry professionals attending from across the world.
More on developing new international markets, expanding your international activities, streamlining your recruitment and admissions processes, and achieving and maintaining best practice.
Bookmark this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
Do you have an innovative service or key information you wish to communicate to a professional education and industry audience?
Contact email@example.com for more details.